LGS İngilizce Soruları 11 (2014 Teog 2.Dönem Mazeret)
- 1) Aşağıda karışık olarak verilen cümlelerin anlamlı biçimde sıralandığı seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
I- One day, an old lady came and gave an apple to Snow White.
II- The dwarfs couldn’t save her but then a prince came and saved her.
III- Finally, they got married and lived happily ever after.
IV- She ate the apple and fell on the ground.
A) I - III - IV - II
B) I - IV - II - III
C) II - I - IV - III
D) IV - I - III - II
- 2) Selen : I’ve made a chocolate cake. Would you like some?
John : ............ I don’t like chocolate.
A) You’re welcome.
B) I agree.
C) Of course.
D) No, thank you.
- 3) Selçuk : What about going to the theatre?
Mary : ............
A) It sounds great.
B) I’m afraid I’m full.
C) Here are the bills.
D) You can’t help me.
- 4) If you want to be a successful student, ............ and use your time carefully.
A) feel stressed
B) miss classes
C) make a plan
D) never rest
- 5) Öznur : My sister Özlem never tidies up our bedroom and I don’t like it. What should I do?
Rose : In my view, ............ and give her a chance.
A) you will be very happy
B) you should talk to her about it
C) you are both sensitive and tidy
D) you can have a good time with her
- 6) I had a very good time in Ankara last week. First, I visited Anıtkabir and I went to a shopping centre on Monday evening. On Tuesday, I had lunch with my friends. We took a lot of photos there. On Wednesday, I went to the theatre and I turned back to İzmir.
Verilen metne göre Cemre aşağıdakilerden hangisini yapmamıştır?
- 7) Aşağıda verilen tabloda hangi sıfatlar yanlış grupta yer almaktadır?
A) reliable - bad-tempered
B) responsible - indecisive
C) selfish - creative
D) polite - moody
- 8) Aşağıdaki tabloya göre doğru ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
A) Betül likes working in a group.
B) Betül prefers a modest life.
C) Dila doesn’t keep a secret.
D) Dila makes friends easily
- 9) After the Independence War, Turkish people were very poor. So ............ He built new factories and brought modern agriculture.
A) Atatürk fought against poverty.
B) Atatürk introduced Latin alphabet.
C) Atatürk adopted the Law of Surname.
D) Atatürk gave the women the right to vote.
- 10) Ahmet Yıldız is a successful writer. He went to a primary school in Antalya in 1962. When he finished high school in 1973, he went to İstanbul and studied Law. After he got his degree, he moved to Antalya and worked as a lawyer for a few years. Then, in 1979 he won a scholarship at Oxford University and went to England. A publishing house accepted his first book and published it in 1980. It was a big success. He has written over 200 books so far. His novels have sold 100 million copies around the world in 33 different languages. He has won many awards so far. His last book has been on the bestseller list for 98 weeks. He won “The Best Writer of the Year Award” in 1989, 1997 and 2005.
When did Ahmet Yıldız publish his first book?
A) In 1962
B) In 1979
C) In 1980
D) In 1973
- 11) Boss : If you work for us, you’ll have job security.
Ahmet : What do you mean? I don’t understand you.
Boss : Well, ............
A) you’ll get a higher position in the company.
B) you’ll work at different hours in a day.
C) you’ll get much money for your work.
D) you’ll have rights to keep your job.
- 12) Aşağıda verilen resimlere göre doğru ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
A) I haven’t put the flowers on the table.
B) I have already done the tidying-up.
C) I haven’t turned off the TV yet.
D) I have already moved the sofa.
- 13) Cem : What are your future plans?
Tom : ............
A) I did some courses in English.
B) I’d like to work as an engineer.
C) I’ve finished a degree in Maths.
D) I’m going for an interview tomorrow.
- 14) Aşağıda verilen bilgilere göre, boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
A good language learner ............
A) can never be extrovert.
B) doesn’t communicate in English.
C) doesn’t always need a dictionary.
D) should correct the mistakes immediately.
- 15) Aşağıda karışık olarak verilen cümlelerin anlamlı biçimde sıralandığı seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
I- She saw a charming young man.
II- Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess.
III- She fell in love with him.
IV- She was walking in the forest alone.
A) II - IV - I - III
B) III - II - IV - I
C) IV - III - II - I
D) II - III - I - IV