...................... OKULU 2019-2020 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 6. SINIF İngilizce 1. DÖNEM 2. SINAV KAĞIDI
1) Fill in the blanks with “some” or “any”.
1. There are ________________ tomatoes on the table.
2. There isn’t ________________sugar in my tea.
3. Are there ________________olives in the kitchen?
4. There is ________________ butter in the fridge.
2) Circle the correct one.
1) How much / How many oranges are there on the plate?
2) How much / How many rice do we have?
3) How much / How many money does Sally have?
4) How much / How many bananas are there in the fridge?
3) Fill in the blanks using the “comparative” forms of the adjectives.
1) My sister is _____________________________ (tall) Mike.
2) Summer is ______________________________ (hot) Autumn.
3) English is _______________________________ (easy) Chinese.
4) Cindy is ________________________________ (beautiful) Barbara.
5) My marks are ____________________________ (good) your marks.
6) İstanbul is _______________________________ (crowded) Ankara.
7) Your house is ____________________________ (large) our house.
4) _______he doing?
He is cooking meal.
a) What is
b) Where are
c) What are
d) Who is
5) A: How often do you go to cinema?
B: We_________go to cinema (every weekend)
Hangi sıklıkta olduğunu belirtin.
6) A:______Ayşe having an examination now?
B: No, she ____
a) Is/ is
b) Is/ isn’t
c) What/ isn’t
7) Cümlelerin kaç tanesinde yanlışlık vardır.
-They are getting the bus now.
-We are swiming now.
- My mother is haveing a rest now.
-We watching Tv every evening.
d) Yanlışlık yok
8) Tom: Every thing is very delicious. Thank you
Sophie: Bon appetit!
Sophie’nin kullandığı ifadenin eş anlamlısı hangisidir?
b) Enjoy your meal
c) I’m full
d) You are wellcome
9) ____________cheese in the fridge?
a) Is there some/ there is some
b) Is there any/ there is any
c) Is there any/ there is some
d) Are there any/ there are some.
10) Hangi seçenekte kelimenin zıt anlamı yanlış verilmiştir?
a) big X small
c) easy X difficult
b) boring X exciting
d) tall X long
11) Hangisi doğrudur?
a)A car is smaller than a motorbike.
b) A car is more expensive than a motorbike.
c)A motorbike is more cheap than a car.
d) A motorbike is bigger than a car.
12) Which one is countable(sayılabilir)*
13) James: What kind of traditional dances have you got in Turkey?
Mehmet: We have got__________
d) Latin dance
14) We can go swimming today because ……..
a) I am scared
b) It is snowy
c) I feel tired
d) It is sunny
15) We need_______milk and________eggs for a cake.
a) a glass of/ a few
b) no/ no
c) a kilo of/ a glass of
d) any/ any
16) “We can eat it with milk or orange juice.”
Yukarıda bahsedilen kahvaltılık yiyecek nedir
a) cornflakes (cereal)
17) Keep in the fridge!
Hangi yiyecek buna uygun saklanmalıdır?
18) Boşluğa hangi kelime gelmelidir?
The city is ........... than the country.
19) I haven’t got ………………… money on me.
Is there ………… bank near here?
a) some / an
b) any / any
c) any / a
d) a / a