...................... OKULU 2019-2020 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 8. SINIF İngilizce 2. DÖNEM 2. SINAV KAĞIDI
1) …….you …..Italian ?
A) Are / spoken
B) Can / speak
C) Can / spoken
D) Can / be spoken
2) Ece:What is your job?
Defne: I’m an architect. I can draw house, hotel and building plans.
Ece: Really? …………………………………?
Defne: Since I graduated from the university.
A) How many times have gone to university?
B) How long have you been ?
C) What do you want to be ?
D) Do you like your job ?
3) I’m sure, I can improve my English if ….…….
(Yukarıdaki cümle hangisiyle tamamlanamaz?)
A) I practise a lot.
B) I read and listen in English.
C) I’m afraid of making mistakes.
D) I try to express myself in English
4) A: Have you …… eaten mushroom?
B: No, I have …….. eaten it.
A) just --- never
C) ever--- never
5) You should wear a sweater _____ you have flu.
A) so that
B) in case
6) I..........football when I was 7 years old
a) can’t play
b) couldn’t play
c) could play
d) couldn’t playi
7) C) Read the text and write True (T) or False (F)
I am Professor Lamington. I’m working on a project about global warming. Global Warming is becoming a big danger for the world. We have to take some sensible precautions to save our world.
I believe that everybody should do their best to stop global warming. For example, we can plant more trees and use solar energy in our lives. We should not waste water and electricity carelessly. We should turn off the electronic devices when we don’t use them. We should turn off the taps when we don’t use them. I also suggest that we should use recycled and environmentally-friendly products. These are easy but important precautions.We can stop global warming if we are more sensible.
1) Global Warming is not a serious problem. ______
2) We can plant more trees and use solar energy so that we can stop global warming. ______
3) We shouldn’t turn off the electronic devices and the taps when we don’t use them. ______
4) Professor suggests recycling products. ______
5) We can’t do anything to stop global warming. ______
9) John is _____ . That is his weakness.
10) Bora : I can help you with the washing up.
Öykü : Thanks, dear.
Bora : - - - -
A) Nice to meet you.
B) You’re welcome.
C) What a nice day!
D) I’m sorry about it.
B: I think, he’s a mathematician and an astronomer.
a) What do you know about Ali Kuşçu?
b) When was the invention of the first battery?
c) Who discovered the structure of DNA?
d) Who made researches on chemistry?
12) ------------- souvenirs
--------------the local food
A) buy – go – try - fly
B) watch – listen – do - make
C) try – go – make - send
D) send – make – do - taste
13) Julia : ----------------------?
Anna: Of course. My father.
Julia: Really? Why doesn’t your mum cook?
Anna: Because my father is a famous cook at
an Italian restaurant.
Julia: Oh, I see.
A) Who does the cooking in your family
B) Did you learn to cook when you were a child
C) What recipes does your father usually do
D) Have you ever tried recipes
14) Levent: Are you free this weekend?
Furkan: Yes, I have nothing to do. Why?
Levent: I'll go to cinema, but I don't want to go alone. Will you come with me?
Furkan: ..................... That would be great.
A) I'm sorry but I'm busy this weekend.
B) I don't like watching movies.
C) Why not?
D) I love watching football matches.
15) Which one is different? ( Hangisi diğerlerinden farklıdır?)
b. light bulb
16) Aşağıdaki cümlelerden anlamlı bir paragraf oluşturulduğunda sıralama nasıl olur?
(I) When he was thirty, he invented the phonograph.
(II) Thomas Edison was born in 1847
(III) He died in 1931
(IV) He was interested in doing experiments as a child
17) A: Where is your mum?
B: She is in the kitchen. She is ……
a. doing the ironing
b. emptying the dishwasher
c. walking the dog
d. making the bed
18) I always use public transport to get around the city because it is ……
b. upside down
19) Mum! Can you …………..? I want to wear my new shirt to go out.
a. do the shopping
b. do the ironing
c. do the dusting
d. do the washing up
20) Yuri Gagarin was a Russian ……. He was the first human to travel in space.