...................... OKULU 2019-2020 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 8. SINIF İngilizce 2. DÖNEM 2. SINAV KAĞIDI
1) ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Write about your daily routines:
Give me the recipe of your favourite dish:
2) . What ……….paper …….from ?
A) does / make
B) are / made
C) is / make
D) is / made
3) ………. it is too heavy, I can’t lift it
b) So that
4) Taner: Do you know, what is your star sign?
Kadir : Yeah, it is Lion.
Taner: Really? So, you are too insensitive and messy, aren’t you?
Kadir : _____. Everybody says that I am so tidy and sensible.
A) I agree with you
B) That’s great
C) You are right
D) That’ wrong
5) David comes to his meetings on time
He is _______________
6) I’m good at __________ skills.
7) I love working with numbers. I don’t like moving around too much. I prefer studying
maths to drawing or painting.”
Yukarıdaki ifadelere uygun meslek hangisidir?
A) He should be a musician.
B) He should be an accountant.
C) He should be an artist.
D) He should be an architect.
8) Teacher : Sabiha Gökçen was the firs female pilot in Turkey.
Alican : - - - -
Teacher : She lived with her family in Bursa until the death of her parents.
A) Where did she live?
B) Who were her parents?
C) Why did her parents die?
D) How did she become a pilot?
9) “I last went to Paris six years ago” cümlesine anlamca en yakın seçenek
A) I haven’t been to Paris for six years.
B) I have never been to Paris.
C) I didn’t go to Paris.
D) I have lived in Paris for six years.
10) A: Why do many tourists come to Antalya every year?
B: It’s a historic city. It also has ....... .
a) a lot of sandy beaches.
b) tall apartment buildings.
c) not so much water sports activities.
d) some shopping malls.
11) Tim: We’re going on a picnic tomorrow. Why don’t you join us?
Jim: ........ but I can’t. I have a final match at the sports centre.
a) Of course
b) I’d love to
d) I feel worried
12) Trabzon is the one of the famous cities in Turkey. It’s along the Black Sea coast in the Northeastern Anatolia. Climate is mild in winters and summers. Uzun Çarşı, Atatürk Köşkü, Ayasofya, Uzun Göl and Sümela Manastırı are popular touristic attractions. Trabzon has a very rich cuisine. Hamsi Pilavı, Kuymak, Mıhlama are some of them. You can find lots of accommodation in Trabzon. There are many hotels and pensions. Transportation is easy. There is an airport in the city. Spring and summer months are more convenient to visit.
Hangi sorunun yanıtı yoktur?
A) Where is the city located?
B) What’s its climate like?
C) Is Trabzon a focal point of many civilizations?
D) What are some places to visit in the city?
13) I . Hi, What’s wrong with it?
II. Yes, please.
III. My modem isn’t working.
IV. I can repair that. Shall I have a look at it?
Diyaloğun doğru dizilişi hangi seçenekte verilmiştir?
14) First, put a liter of water into a pot and boil it. Then put a packet of pasta in the water. Boil it about ten minutes. Stir it for a few times. Next, turn off the stove and wait for a minute. After that, take it out on a plate. Finally, mix it with your favourite tomato sauce and enjoy.
Hangi yemeğin tarifi verilmiştir?
A) Turkish pilaf
D) Vegetable pizza
15) AŞAĞIDAKİ GRUPLAMAYI YAPINIZ.
DNA – electric – America – aircraft – telephone – gravity – telescope –aspirin – bulb – car
16) Ece:What is your job?
Defne: I’m an architect. I can draw house, hotel and building plans.
Ece: Really? …………………………………?
Defne: Since I graduated from the university.
A) How many times have gone to university?
B) How long have you been an architect?
C) What do you want to be?
D) Do you like your job?
17) Tabloya uygun kelime ile tamamlayınız.
18) My hands are dirty. ......................... .
A) I should wash them.
B) I should use a moisturizing cream.
C) I should eat healthy food.
D) I should itch them.
19) Nick : - - - - ?
Cathy : Yes, I am. Because I am a student at the Faculty Of Medicine.
A) Do you know any genetic engineer?
B) What were scientific achievements?
C) Are you interested in nanomedicine?
D) Are you studying on hidden universe?
20) Mum: Ali,you should turn off the tap if you don’t need water. You shouldn’t …………………
a. save energy
b. reduce pollution
c. waste water
d. burn more calories