...................... OKULU 2019-2020 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 8. SINIF İngilizce 2. DÖNEM 2. SINAV KAĞIDI
1) Verilen cümleleri uygun şekilde tamamlayın
1. I would rather ____________________________
(travel by car) (travel by plane)
2. I prefer ____________________________
(drink coffee) (drink tea)
3.I would rather ____________________________
(play tennis) (play football)
(ride a bike) (dance)
2) I’m sure, I can improve my English if ….…….
(Yukarıdaki cümle hangisiyle tamamlanamaz?)
A) I practise a lot.
B) I read and listen in English.
C) I’m afraid of making mistakes.
D) I try to express myself in English
3) Fill in the blanks with “just, yet, ever, never”
1. I've _____ seen your teacher, and he's told me that you haven't finished your assignments ____.
2. Have you ______ travelled to Australia ?
3. It’s the most interesting story I have ______ read.
4. Have you called your father ______ ? No, I've ______ spoken to him today.
5. We are still living in the same place. In fact, we've ______ changed places.
6. We've _____ bought a new tent, so we can all sleep inside.
7. Have you finished eating that _______ ? No, not yet.
8. This book has _______ published. It's what you wanted.
4) You haven’t got a ruler,but your friend has got one how can you say INFORMAL way?
a) Could I borrow your ruler please?
b) May I borrow your ruler please?
c) Can I borrow your ruler?
d) Can I lend your ruler?
5) Tabloyu paragraftaki bilgilere göre doldurunuz
I’m a sociable person. I’m also generous. I always listen to my friends and their problems so I’m very tactful. I am never late anywhere. I am very punctual. I have also some negative qualities. I am messy, impatient, nervous and also my friends say that
I am a bit stubborn.
6) He is ______ tired that he will sleep early
7) Mehmet Öz is a cardiac surgeon and an author. He is Turkish - American. He was born in Ohio, USA in 1960. He graduated from Harvard University in 1982. He became a doctor of medicine in 1986. He got his doctorate degree in the same year. He became a professor in 1995. He performs over 250 operations annually. He also has over 400 original publications, book chapters and medical books. He has a lot of awards.
According to the text, - - - - .
A) he was born in Turkey.
B) he doesn’t have any prizes
C) he graduated from the university in 1986
D) he performs over 250 operations every year
8) Alexander Graham Bell ........ the telephone and phonograph.
b) looked for
9) Hatay is a great city for a summer holiday. It’s ........ in the south of Turkey, on the coast of Mediterranean Sea. It has many tourist attractions and delicious cuisine.
c) official language
10) Trabzon is the one of the famous cities in Turkey. It’s along the Black Sea coast in the Northeastern Anatolia. Climate is mild in winters and summers. Uzun Çarşı, Atatürk Köşkü, Ayasofya, Uzun Göl and Sümela Manastırı are popular touristic attractions. Trabzon has a very rich cuisine. Hamsi Pilavı, Kuymak, Mıhlama are some of them. You can find lots of accommodation in Trabzon. There are many hotels and pensions. Transportation is easy. There is an airport in the city. Spring and summer months are more convenient to visit.
Hangi sorunun yanıtı yoktur?
A) Where is the city located?
B) What’s its climate like?
C) Is Trabzon a focal point of many civilizations?
D) What are some places to visit in the city?
11) The Blue Mosque in İstanbul is the world’s most amazing mosque. It’s an architecture miracle! The Ottoman Emperor Ahmet The First ordered it and architect Ahmet Ağa designed it. Its construction began in 1609 and took seven years.
Parçaya göre hangi soruyu soramayız?
A) How long did its construction take?
B) When did they repair the mosque?
C) Where is the Blue Mosque?
D) Who designed the Blue Mosque?
12) Seçeneklerde “House rules” kuralları verilmiştir. Hangisi diğerlerinden farklıdır?
A) Take off your shoes when entering.
B) Don’t jump on the couches.
C) Be nice to your siblings.
D) Raise your hands to speak.
13) Tabloya uygun kelime ile tamamlayınız.
14) Some ---- - - - - changed the world. One of them was Archimedes. He - - - --- the water screw.
A) discoveries / discovered
B) inventions / discovered
C) discoveries / invented
D) inventors / invented
15) We should …….. cans, glass and paper to protect our environment.