...................... OKULU 2019-2020 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 6. SINIF İngilizce 2. DÖNEM 2. SINAV KAĞIDI
1) Verilen Tarihleri İngilizce Karşılıkları İle Eşleştirelim.
1. 18 Nisan 2011 : _________ a ) The twentieth of December , eighteen- eighty six
2. 30 Ağustos 1922 : _________ b) The first of July , nineteen- eighty five
3. 1 Temmuz 1985 : _________ c) The thirtieth of August , nineteen- twenty two
4. 20 Aralık 1886 : _________ d) The eighteenth of April , two thousand and eleve
2) take / swim /run fiillerinin 2.hali hangi şıkta doğru verilmiştir?
a) taked /swam / run
b) take /swim / run
c) took /swam / ran
d) taked /swim / ran
3) I am a doctor. I work at ………………….
b) post office
c) police station
4) Diyalogda verilen sorunun cevabı aşağıdakilerden hangisidir?
Ahmet :What should we do to save our world?
a) We shouldn’t turn off the taps
b) We should cut down trees
c) We shouldn’t throw rubbish around
d) We should damage
5) Fourteen divided by seven equals two
10) . I’m a/an ………………….I can fly the plane
11) I ______ in Gaziantep yesterday
12) Rakamların yanındaki kutucuğa seçenekteki harfleri yazarak kelime gruplarını Türkçeleriyle eşleştiriniz.
a. climbmountains --1. dağa tırmanmak
b. pickberries -- 2.yemek pişirmek
c. Cook --3.oyunlar oynamak
d. stay in a tent -- 4.bisiklete binmek
e. playgames -- 5.kayak öğrenmek
f. learnskiing -- 6.böğürtlen toplamak
Cycle --7.çadırda kalmaK
13) I can sew clothes, dress, T-shirt. Who am I ?
15) Read the text and write TRUE or FALSE near the statement
We had elections for the class president in our class last week. There were two candidates: Kerem Ünlüsoy and me. Before the elections, we had election campaigns. We gave speeches and we asked our friends about their opinions. We respected their rights. Then everyone voted. First, they wrote their candidate’s name on a piece of paper. Then they folded the paper and put it into the ballot box. After everyone voted, we counted the votes. I became the class president. I was very happy.
1. Kerem Ünlüsoy was one of the class president candidates.
2. The election was yesterday.
3. They didn’t respect to their friends’ rights.
4. They gave campaign speeches.
5. They wrote the candidate’s name on a paper and gave them to the teacher.
6. Everybody voted and they counted the votes.
7. Kerem didn’t become the president.
16) David: My brother is a very talented person.
Johnny: Really? ........................ ?
David: He can play the piano very well and sing a song at the same time.
A) What do they do
B) What can he do
C) What is his job
D) What does she like
17) Alice: Were you at the concert last night?
Kate: ___. They___ our favourite songs
A) Yes,I do / saw
B) No,I wasn’t / sing
C) No,he wasn’t / sang
D) Yes,we were / sang
18) Aşağıdakilerden hangisi diyaloğu tamamlamak için uygun değildir?
Teacher: Air pollution is a big problem in our area. What should we do?
Student: You’re right. ............................ .
A) We should use public transportation.
B) We should cycle or walk short distances.
C) We should reduce pollution.
D) We should always use our family car.
19) Aşağıdaki cümlelerin kaç tanesine “Should” getirilir?
We _______use recyclable products.
We ______ cut down trees.
We ______save energy.
We ______ pour waste into the sea.
20) Skyscrapers are ________ than apartment buildings.
A car is ____________________than a bicycle.
A) taller / more expensive
B) fairer / slower
C) older / smaller
D) shorter / hotter